Maximize Your Time, Energy, and Resources. Take These Tips and Techniques Out With You the Next Time You Go Dolphin Fishing To Maximize Your Efforts.
Have You Ever ...
- Ran Offshore 20 miles and not found Dolphin?
- Found fish but they wouldn't eat any of your baits?
- Burned up alot of money on fuel only to find small fish?
- Found some nice sized dolphin and lost the school while fighting a fish?
- Had another boat come by and catch the very fish you worked so hard to find?
- Stood in the tackle shop looking at all of those lures wondering which one to buy?
- Went dolphin fishing on a full moon and wondered if the fish were not going to feed?
- Gotten skunked?
Professional sport fishing Captain Tommy Martin, former commercial Dolphin fisherman, reveals his Dolphin Fishing Techniques along with other methods he has learned from other successful Captains he has known over the last 40 years, most of whom are no longer living. Captain Tommy doesn't just give you the information, he shares how he discovered and tested each technique. Getting his start as a commercial fisherman in Key West back in the 1980's, Tommy brought his knowledge with him to compete and win money in different fishing tournaments. He brought his successful techniques for catching Dolphin into the sport fishing world, where he is presently working.