'Fly Fishing For Beginners' also gives you step-by-step guidance on tying your own flies, and shows you the tools and materials right down to the best manufacturers and proportions you need. There is a whole chapter dedicated to hints and tips for all manner of fly fishing situations, aswell a tour through some of America's favourite fly fishing destinations (including details of particular rivers, what fish you'll find there and the flies to use).
In 'Fly Fishing For Beginners' You will learn:
* The exciting history behind fly-fishing
* Surprising beginner tips, tricks and techniques
* What fly-fishing is all about
* The necessary equipment you need – from flies to rods and accessories
* How to tie your own fly (bonus video!)
* Types of casting and common problems to avoid
* The advantages and disadvantages of wet vs. dry fly-fishing
* The best time of day for fly-fishing – so you catch the most fish
* Fly-fishing techniques used specifically for boat or land casting
* The exhilarating practice of winter fly-fishing
* How to plan the perfect fly-fishing excursion
* The best fly-fishing locations – from coast to coast and abroad
* And More . . .
And that's just a fraction of what you get with 'Fly Fishing for Beginners'!
I'm sure that right about now, you're wondering...
How Much Does The Book Cost?
The real question is: how much is it worth to finally know everything about fly fishing that you've always wanted to know?
I suppose you could do what most people do -- just "make it up as you go", and use the "trial and error" method.
But why not take advantage of the experience and knowledge I've put into this simple book?
And I boil it all down for you in very simple, easy to understand terms. Less than 100 pages -- no fluff, all information you can put to work right now.