Bold, in both design and its 7.3:1 high-speed gear ratio that's available in both right and left hand retrieve, the Okuma Citrix makes an aggressive statement by itself, and even more so when paired with a matching Citrix rod. The bold strength of Citrix's Alumilite construction frame, A6061-T6 spool and multi-disc drag is tempered by the smooth handling of a ten bearing drive system, micro-click drag adjustment and ergonomic swept-in handle. Need to gear down for brute strength? Citrix is also available for right-handers in a gear ratio of 5.4:1.
Citrix "a" Features:
• ALC: Rigid diecast aluminum frame
• A6061-T6 machined aluminum, anodized spool
• Multi-disc Carbonite drag system
• 9BB+1RB bearing drive system
• Micro-click drag star for precise drag settings
• External adjustable centrifugal cast control system
• Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
• Graphite left and right side plates
• Easy change palm side plate access port
• Ergonomic handle design allows cranking closer to body
• gear ratios: 5.4:1
• Citrix reels are backed by a 1-year warranty
Submit a Review...
Note: All prices in US Dollars